Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why have a voice?

Today I was so frustrated with one of my co-workers that I was about to yell. Everything I say goes over her head and she doesn't give a damn. Like my 4 years of experience means nothing and whatever she wants, she gets. Not with me. I'm not about to have a flyer or a brochure or anything be printed over a thousand times with a ugly design. My designs represent me and my personality. I'm the one that will proudly say that I did that. I'm not backing a design that's hideous. I'm the designer, not her and she needs to know her place. 

My boss is not making this any better by saying, everyone is different. I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but don't straight up ignore me and do your own thing. I wish I can show the AD that SHE did but I can't but trust me it's gross.

0 comments:

Post a Comment