Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Updating sorry for not posting

I've stopped posting on my blog because I've became so busy with my freelancing. Which is a good thing. I've opened up a business in a farmer's market called Yellow Green Farmer's Market. I've gotten a lot of business from people passing by and asking me what I do. I've done logos and websites. It's been keeping me a float since my job's check has been going all towards bills with not a single penny to spare. I'll be updating with what projects I'm doing and where am I in my goal of owning my own business without working for someone else. BTW, I'm doing a website for South Beach Tow! It's so exciting. I'm talking to Robert himself! I'm almost done and I will be posting the finished website once I'm done with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment