Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thinspo Challenge - Day Nine and Ten

I lost a day yesterday because it was to hectic at work and I usually do my blog first thing in the morning.

Day Nine- Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way?





Oh yes. I once went over one of my friends house and their mom made a comment, well multiple comments, about how much weight I gained. It was embarrassing. She asked, Who's been feeding me? and Why I gained that much? I laughed it off but I was thoroughly embarrassed. I'm not visiting her again until I lose my weight.

Day Ten- What was the hardest thing you gave up during this “weight loss.”

Salt and Vinegar chips. I love junk food but those are my favorite. Especially the Kettle brand. Every time I go to the store, I try my hardest to avoid the chips ale. When they are on sale at Whole Foods, it's like they are on every corner. LOL.

By the way, I checked my weight today and it's down to 153.8. As one of my friends would say, FIGHTING!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment