Monday, October 22, 2012

Thinspo Day Six

Day Seven- Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care?

I haven't talk to my mom for over a year. I'm not going more into it because it's a rocky road. Yum!

I'm very happy that over the weekends, when I go to the Yellow Green Farmer's Market, I'm not giving in to the foods that's there. Before the weekend I was 154.2. After the weekend, I'm still 154.2. I didn't lose but I didn't gain either which is always good.

I came up with a goal that I want to be 120 by december. That means that I'm going to have to add exercise to my arsenal. In the mornings, I'm going to do 30 mins at the Gym. After work, 30 mins. Unless I have to go with someone else which will be a hour. I'm going to try to loose 1k cal everyday. Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment