Monday, October 15, 2012

I Have No Choice

Earlier today, my girlfriend, told me that I can't vent to her about something that's bothering me because, for a lack of better words, they are meaningless, worthless, and a complete waste of her time. So now, unfortunately, I'm going to have to use my blog to vent. I didn't want to though. I wanted it to be positive and inspiring. But now I'm going to have to use it to get things off my chest that's bothering me.

It hurts to know that I can't tell her what's bothering me. She complains to me too and I don't say anything about it because I want her to tell me. I want to know what's bothering her and if I can do something about it. I'm not going to share anymore. I'm going to be blank. If she wants to do something that bothers me, I'll let her do it because it's not like my opinions matter.

It actually felt good to say that. I'm tired of stressing over something and know that she doesn't even care about why it bothers me. It's not only her either. It's ppl around me in general. There's SOMETHING wrong with me when I have a problem. Just because they are use to it happening doesn't mean that I am. It bothers me a lot and I just want some ppl to understand!! Why do I have to cry in a corner when everyone else is ok. Laughing, having causal conversation while something is bothering me and I can't share it or I'll get weird looks. I'm tried... just tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment