Sunday, January 8, 2012

21-Day Belly Melt - Week One

It's been a week since I started the 21-Day Belly Melt. The food is delicious and the exercises are easy. It starts off with giving you the first week of meals and after that, you choose from their list of meals. They have Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, and Dinner. This is the only diet I've seen that would allow so much chocolate, even if they are semisweet.

I feel as if I've lost weight. Last time I checked my weight, I have 139.2. The past three days, I haven't been able to check my weight because simply I forgot. I'll have to check tomorrow morning to see what my weight is. My girlfriend, Sharri, is worried that she won't lose weight but I don't see how with the way that we eat.

We don't eat less, just right. It has great portions and very little meat. We only ate roast beef last week and the rest of the time has been fish. I don't mind it. I use to be a meat freak. If the meal didn't have chicken or beef, I wasn't a meal. Now it's like I don't care if the meal didn't have any meat at all.

Also to help with my diet, I've been drink herbal tea that will help me go to the bathroom every 3 days. My body is irregular. So irregular that I would go a week without going. It was very uncomfortable. It helps because I get rid of weight that I'm holding. That's how I see it. I only drink half because my stomach would hurt otherwise.

Well that's it for now. I will be giving another update by the end of this week to track my progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment