Saturday, January 7, 2012

Garages on the weekend!

For the past 3 weeks, I've been going to garage sales to see what I can get for sale and I really cheap prices. I'm doing this so I can sell for myself on Ebay and try to get top dollar. I've watched TV shows, like America Pickers, Storage Wars, and Pawn Stars. It seems to be a unique source of income and you never know what you might find. I've come across a lot of great vintage items, such as tin cans and books.

Not only am I getting such great items but contacts as well. Like I said before, I'm a freelance graphic designer and I've gotten three people's phone numbers because they have work for me. Two for business cards and one for a website. I try to make a effort to have extra spending money and time for the weekend, sometimes I do freelance work and that takes up my time. I think I should add "Have great time management" to my lifetime goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment