Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Early Blog

I've decided to post my blog a little early today because I know that I won't be able to tonight. Work is going by smoothly right now, even though my boss is going through a impatient phase right now. We have new people working with us. The more the merrier I always say. Today I was able to come to work at least a little bit earlier today. So I was least than 30 mins late instead of over. The reason for that is I walk to work instead of riding my bike like I use to because Sharri is working with me now and I'm not going to leave her. They better not talk about how late I am since they have cars and they won't leave their wives walking. They better put up with it. Unless they offer us a ride, they shouldn't say anything. I've been trying to see if I can awake at 6 so that I can catch the bus to work but so far it hasn't been working out. I've been getting up at 7 instead of 6 and miss the bus that would make me early for work. Today I was able to catch the 9:10 bus and that's why I wasn't so late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment