Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blah day and Crochet


Today was a boring day at work. The Creative Director was there to guide me. Poor man was out sick again so I had the pleasure of having my boss’ to try to give me work, fun.  When I got there I did have work but around 2, two of them left which left me with one that I barely work with and that can’t come up with anything. So I basically had to come up with something to do on my own. I got to work at 10 because I had to walk again so I was going to leave at 6 but not if I don’t have anything to do.  So I left. 

When I got home, my book, “The Happy Hooker” by the author of Stitch’n Bitch, Debbie Stoller. Now all I need is the right size hook and I can start practicing.  I started to read it but at the same time I was listening to “Meet Cap” on Netflix and lose my concentration.  That has got to stop if I’m going to try to crotchet. My first project will be the Convertible Hat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment