Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not so busy day.

Today at work was really stress less. All I did was add pictures to a social media account and make some changes on some other projects. My boss said that we should be caught pretty soon and that's great. The last two months has been hectic. Very stressful. Things should slow down now and hopefully I'll be able to leave work on time.

Maybe I'll have the time I need for my freelance. Getting home before the sun goes down is great and that means that I can call clients and they'll still be up. My girlfriend is still looking for a job and I'm helping her. I think that getting laid off is a opportunity for better things to come. She depressed and I'm trying my hardest to keep her spirits up.

She never bored because she has so many hobbies and things to do. You can visit her blog: 100 Things Before I Turn 24. It's a very interesting read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment