Monday, October 29, 2012

Thinspo Challenge - Day 12

Day Twelve- What do you normally eat?

Here's my dailey routine. In the morning I would have coffee, morning snack; greek yogurt, lunch; slim fast or special k, unless I feel for some real food and try to get something healthy, Afternoon snack; something small, dinner, whatever it is for dinner, and some times it's a unhealthy version but if I go to the gym afterwards, I don't feel bad.

I want to change up my gym routine. So far, I've been going for a hour almost everyday and I'm not seeing much change in weight. So I'm going to try to wake up early so I can go to the gym in the morning for a hour. If I burn 500 cal in the morning and 500 in the even, then it's 1k for the day. I'm going to have to set my alarm clock for 5:30 in order for me to get up at 6 or else I'll keep hitting the reset button and the next thing you know, I'll have to go to work. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment